Visibility may be low here in the blogging world as so much is going on within my family right now. Nothing bad, but lots of changes.
Hopefully we are making good choices ... I pray that we are.
For those who read, can you take an extra moment to pray for my husband as he prepares to come into the Catholic Church on Easter Vigil. Holy Week will be a busy time for my family. I hope that we can savor this special time together, and with our Lord.
Blessings to all!
Hopefully we are making good choices ... I pray that we are.
For those who read, can you take an extra moment to pray for my husband as he prepares to come into the Catholic Church on Easter Vigil. Holy Week will be a busy time for my family. I hope that we can savor this special time together, and with our Lord.
Blessings to all!
Comments
Consider yourself prayed for...