I have been tagged by a Dad who lives in a running shoe and has so many children ...
Five things on my To-Do list today: (Well the day is over, but I can give you tomorrow's plan)
Five people or communities I’m going to tag:
- The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about himself.
- At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read their blog.
Five things on my To-Do list today: (Well the day is over, but I can give you tomorrow's plan)
- Morning drop off at Catholic school
- Field trip with homeschooling group to a recycling center.
- Bake brownies for my daugher's sleepover later that night.
- Pick up house, get 2 girls from Catholic school.
- PARTY TIME! Eat pizza, brownie sundaes, and off to see Nim's Island with a bunch of 8 year olds.
- Hire a cleaning lady ... this house is a lot to keep up with.
- Help provide a better life for my Mom who is alone since my Dad's death.
- Put a bunch of money aside for higher education (for the girls).
- Buy a house near the ocean and pay for family to come visit me.
- INVEST and make more so that my family and I could live comfortably and give to charities that mean a lot to us
- Not seeing the possibilities in something.
- Needing to have everything the way I want it (I am definitely the "Sally" in my relationship with the husband and family).
- Letting emotional situations really take over my life.
Five places I’ve lived: (well, I will add one)
- Brooklyn, NY
- Binghampton, NY (college)
- St. Louis, MO (college and first year out)
- Simi Valley, CA
- South Brunswick, NJ
- Arkansas
Five Jobs that I have had:
- Lifeguard
- Telemarketer (most awful job)
- Sales Associate in retail
- RN nurse in a Children's hospital and Lifecare Center
- Domestic Engineer/Mom ... the most important job EVER!
Five books I’ve recently read:
- The Shack by William P. Young
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Life of Christ by Fulton Sheen (only half read)
- Ben Franklin with my 8 year old (this might not count ... History Maker Bio Series)
- Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach
Five people or communities I’m going to tag:
- Minivan Mom
- Three Guys and a Girl
- Out on a Limb
- Days of Joy (sorry, I still need to do your meme)
- Counting my Blessings
Comments
And I also hate selling to people.
How long did you suffer through that job? You get days out of purgatgory for that one.
I am not a phone person and we are on the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY/List.