I would say it was 2 years ago when I came upon The Rosary Army via Catholic Family Podcast. My husband loves to download podcasts and turned me onto them.
Anyway, my husband is so excited about his new CATHOLIC faith. I guess I shouldn't be suprised that he started to do his online search for Catholic podcasts ... there are a lot of them out there. He loves listening to podcasts or audible books on his long drive to work. "That Catholic Show" (video clips) is made by the Rosary Army and they are really CLEVER. I am lovin' it!
Here is one video clip on "confession". There are several other shows helping to explain a bit of the Catholic faith. You'll need to pause my music so that you don't hear too much of a good thing ;)
Anyway, my husband is so excited about his new CATHOLIC faith. I guess I shouldn't be suprised that he started to do his online search for Catholic podcasts ... there are a lot of them out there. He loves listening to podcasts or audible books on his long drive to work. "That Catholic Show" (video clips) is made by the Rosary Army and they are really CLEVER. I am lovin' it!
Here is one video clip on "confession". There are several other shows helping to explain a bit of the Catholic faith. You'll need to pause my music so that you don't hear too much of a good thing ;)
Comments