I am stealing this link from here ...THANKS ;)
I am drawn to tragedy, but especially to that which connects with me.
What a great loss, but how moving that he is given so much press for the man he was. I can't even imagine leaving this world as I know it, and having so many wonderful things said about me.
Watching this just brought tears to my eyes. What an amazing young man he leaves behind ... WOW!
I am drawn to tragedy, but especially to that which connects with me.
What a great loss, but how moving that he is given so much press for the man he was. I can't even imagine leaving this world as I know it, and having so many wonderful things said about me.
Watching this just brought tears to my eyes. What an amazing young man he leaves behind ... WOW!
Comments
I actually hustled my children back from the pool yesterday so we could watch his memorial service at 3pm.
{W}