Maybe that is normal after coming back from vacation and spending just a little too much money.
$ Sprinklers need fixing
$$ Need dirt and sod to correct the oh so very sad looking front and back yard
$$$ Just got an invoice for the swim dues that have accumulated over the last 2 months
$$$$ Ceiling needs a little fixing after daughter #1 flooded the family room
$$$$$ The seals on about 6 windows have blown in my house (warranty? I hope)
Forget summer vacation. I NEED A JOB!
$ Sprinklers need fixing
$$ Need dirt and sod to correct the oh so very sad looking front and back yard
$$$ Just got an invoice for the swim dues that have accumulated over the last 2 months
$$$$ Ceiling needs a little fixing after daughter #1 flooded the family room
$$$$$ The seals on about 6 windows have blown in my house (warranty? I hope)
Forget summer vacation. I NEED A JOB!
Comments
Maybe your money tree will soon bloom? ;)
{W}
This too shall pass.
Start your list from really important to least.
Grass can be on the bottom!!!