Skip to main content

One WORD MEME

1.  Where is your cell phone? Tote-bag
2.  Your significant other? driving
3.  Your hair? carefree
4.  Your mother? sad
5.  Your father? peace
6.  Your favorite things? pictures
7.  Your dream last night? weird
8.  Your favorite drink?  coffee
9.  Your dream/goal?  adventure
10.  The room you're in?  family room
11.  Your church?  Catholic
12.  Your fear?  pain
13.  Where do you want to be in 6 years? stationary
14.  Where were you last night? swim-meet
15.  What you're not? fake
16.  Muffins? Cinnamon
17.  One of your wish list items?  wood (floors)
18.  Where you grew up?  NJ
19.  The last thing you did? breakfast
20.  What are you wearing? pajamas
21.   Your TV?  on
22.   Your pets? Comet
23.  Your computer?  Mac
24.  Your life?  busy
25.  Your mood?  good
26.  Missing someone?  friend
27.  Your car?  Yukon XL
28.  Something you're not wearing? shoes
29.  Favorite store?  PB
30.  Your summer?  HOT
31.  Like (love) someone?  husband
32.  Your favorite color?  blue
33.  Last time you laughed? now
34.  Last time you cried?  hmmmm ... (that must be good)
35.  Who will re-post this?  Allyson

Comments

Christine said…
You did very well with the "one" word MeMe. Some people cheated! Fun to see all the swimming pics. Busy mom...but having a fun time.
Anonymous said…
stopping in to say hello. I noticed the links coming in and thought I'd take a look. Your kiddos are adorable. I love all the swimming! My 3 oldest were big swimmers/divers but it's lost momentum with the little ones. Thanks for adding www.MommyofMany.com to your list! Always nice to meet other Catholic M.O.M.'s who are online.

Take care and God Bless,
Jen Lang,
Mommy of Many
Laura said…
this isn't easy. I tried to do it in my head...and I...shhhhh now...CHEATED.
One word to describe my father?....impossible to find ONE word. (So I guess the word is impossible.)
Great photos of the swimmers.
I am beginning to LOVE taking pictures too.
Anonymous said…
I love this, I will have to try it on my blog later today.

Have a blessed weekend!
Kim H. said…
Hi~

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed poking around yours and can't wait to come back soon. You have beautiful girls and you and your husband look like a happy, very blessed couple.

Isn't Rachel the best? She's so full of insight and inspiration.

Great swimming pics! Have a great weekend. :)
Anonymous said…
Insightful as always. Looks like a fun and busy summer for you guys. I have not been reading as much as I'd like but am trying to catch up now. Cute pictures of the girls. I remember swim team season. All that comes to mind is the smell of chlorine 24/7. Even after you leave the pool, the smell lingers in your sinuses all day long...

Popular posts from this blog

Momto5minnies meets the Pioneer Woman!

I read her blog and knew that she was coming into town for her book signing and I thought about going, but I also knew it was the day that I was getting my braces off (MONDAY 11/9). On Sunday night before, my husband made a quick trip to Walmart and brought home a flyer saying how Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) was coming the next day. I'm not sure if my husband was more excited about me getting my braces off the next day or having me MEET THE PIONEER WOMAN. I guess I really did want to go, but now I HAD TO GO! Monday was a crazy day ... jitters in the am 4.6 mile run to make me feel relaxed (it was also my longest run yet) drop the 12 year old at her homeschool art class quick trip to Walmart (to see if there were Pioneer Woman cookbooks ... no luck, but my husband picked me up a few ... I'm gifting some for Christmas). home to throw a pot roast in the crockpot braces removal at 11:30am dentist visit at 1pm usual afterschool chaos of swim team home for a 30 minute rest wa...

A scattered post ...

I throw myself into stuff all the time.  It can be anything from the start of a swim season, a new school year, the election, a vacation, an exercise routine etc.  I'm kind of in a phase where I really don't know what my focus should be.  I turned on the television and honestly, I have no idea what is on this fall season ... NO IDEA AT ALL .  If I watched television in the past few months, it was something kid related or Fox News. I NEED A NEW FOCUS. My current thoughts  ... reading a fictional, just for fun book stepping up my exercise routine thinking about our Christmas wish lists and shopping baking more ... I really am slacking in this area ways to save money so that we can get a new (second) washer and dryer for the upstairs (not a fancy kind because this would mostly be used by my oldest two children)... I actually have hookups. I wonder if a lot of people go through a sort of "lull" period this time of the year.  Surely it doesn't last long with the start ...

Not a lot has changed ...

As a puppy he always liked a warm spot. We call Comet our "close talker" (from Seinfeld) because he is in your face and always a little too close for our comfort level. The girls don't seem to mind, but it can be a little annoying for my husband and I. Really, he is a fabulous dog. He listens well and is so gentle with everyone. *We don't let Comet on furniture ... except for the playroom/schoolroom couch. There he enjoys relaxing and being read to by one of the girls. SPOILED POOCH!