I was just starting to think that this summer wasn't really too hot ... yet. Forget that thought.




TODAY ...
- Took {k} to swim practice
- Spent 3 hours at the pool with {c} and {k}
- Grocery shopped at WalMart and SAMS
I have a headache. Surely it is from the sun and heat. I didn't want the television on (I just can't listen to extra background noise), so I asked {k} to grab her book and read.
This is reading with STYLE ... 'cause everything with her has to be just so.
Meanwhile little sister is having fun with "U"Tube ...
Comet is just hoping that some of that sprinkler will come by to get him ...
Yes, these surely are the DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!
(note the browning grass)
Comments
I hope you're back to yourself sooner than later - and yep, I think Sam's and Walmart will do that to a girl.
I think the headache is from Sam's Club and Wal-Mart too. ACK! I try very hard to not go into either. Last week, I popped into our Wal-Mart for thank-you cards because it was on my errand route. I left the store feeling completely heartbroken. The check-out woman...in her late 40s/early 50s...told me under her breath that every bad thing I hear about how Wal-Mart treats their employees is true. And then she said in these exact words..."We are nothing but pee-ons to them". I felt like I was going to get sick on the spot and left feeling more motivated than ever to never do business there again. UGH.
{W}
love it!