... with 5 children and a home.
THE CONSTANT PHONE CALLS and APPOINTMENTS
This summer has been filled with many dentist visits, well check ups, and orthodontist visits.
Again this week ('cause I just went today) we will head back to the dentist to get a filling for my 6 year old (her first ... boo hoo).
After this holiday weekend I need to get {m}'s top wire put in (TODAY) after I had to use wire cutters to cut off part of it this weekend. Her wire fell out of the back bracket poking her in the cheek (ouch!).
In between I am trying to get some things taken care of with our home. THE WINDOW man will still not call me back and I am not sure he will after the phone call I left him.
THEN sometime soon I need to make hair cut appointments (for some of the girls who I won't cut their hair).
ALSO on the schedule is the oh so important 1st mammogram. That has to get scheduled before the girls start back at school.
ALL THIS TALK is boring to anyone who reads ... I am sure.
I will tell you that it is the worst part of my job. There are so many other things that I would rather be doing.
Like ...
- painting the girl's bathroom
- re-touch up of the ceilings in my bathroom and family room (water spots)
- yard work
- garage cleanup
- school shopping
- running far, far, away (just kidding ... I think)
Comments
We will miss it all one day I'm sure - well maybe!
I have a painter that is ignoring me right now...so frustrating. And it seems like every time I make an appointment, I do it at a time that ends up being inconvenient or conflicts with something else.
And school shopping...EEK! We still have almost 2 months of summer vacation but I have started seeing some hints of "back to school" in stores and on-line. It makes me think I should start getting some things now so it isn't so much in August.
Oh for the life of a mom...LOL!
{W}