Not my words, but the Pioneer Woman's words.
I wonder how long she has been taking photos (like she does)?
I wonder if she took any formal photography classes?
I wonder if she carries her camera on its strap 24/7?
I wonder if her family knows what she looks like without a camera in her face?
One thing is for sure, I don't wonder where her #11 scowl mark came from. If I am correct it would be from focusing with her camera while one eye is shut.

Elaine ... another Botox deprived lady with the #11 engraved between the eyes.
Comments
(I wear my "eleven" proudly...and I'm guess it may become one hundred and eleven one day.)
Oh well...I would rather have my elevens that shoot my face full of Botox. I think that tight skin looks fake!
{W}
btw - i like the cross necklace you have on