After dropping little {c} off at preschool I headed back to the BIG *** BRIDGE for my run. 
Today it was a little crowded with bikers, but I managed not to get run over. I'm liking this course ... not too hilly (except for when I am running UP the bridge). Today I was even prepared with my newest playlist for running, so that kept me pretty motivated.
Not too hot
Sunny
A GOOD run! I've already passed my 5K goal, but I would like to increase my speed and hopefully the distance.
Hmmmm ... wonder which is more important at my age ... speed or distance?
Comments
So for me it is a HUGE deal that I can now run 2 miles on the treadmill- keep in mind I'm 46.
This is a brand new concept for me.
I am in awe of runners. I hope you will keep posting about it. I find it inspiring.
I hope to be able to run a 5K. That would be crazy.
Happy running!