I am just SO READY! Where I currently live, fall really is the nicest of seasons ... when it happens (around late October).
I am looking forward to ...
- the cooler temps
- the really BLUE skies
- the broken in jeans
- the long sleeve shirts
- the (cool) mornings when I get to warm up my butt with the heated seats in my car
- the fading freckles on my face
- the jazzier music that I find more seasonal (note the change in my playlist)
- the beautiful fall foliage
- the pumpkin spice coffee that I can NOW order from Keurig
- the air that I breathe when I run is just not as thick
- the time with God that I pray ... seems I just need to say more this time of year
- the new shoes that I look forward to buying (soon ...)
- bike rides with my girls
- pumpkins and all the recipes that I like to make that include PUMPKINS
- camping outside with my family
- taking PHOTOS ... lots of them ... this is a warning ;)
Comments
I love your new header pic. Very cute.
{W}