... these words coming from the 6 year old.
I guess all these years I have been just a trophy wife that likes to do odd jobs around the home for free. Sometimes I pop out babies ... making sure they don't get hurt, driving them to the pool, buying them snacks, and organizing playdates. Oh, I also make sure they get fed, clothed, and educated. I even throw in a few pointers on how to behave and be good people.
Before I was JUST a mom.
Now I am a Sunday School Teacher.
I still don't get paid with money.
What if I tell my 6 year old that I work from the heart (no paycheck) ... that I am just trying to share The Good News of Jesus with others? Will that still be a job to her?
Hmmmm ....
Maybe I should just tell her that I do get money (an allowance or paycheck) from her Dad, but that I prefer to spend it all on my children.
YES, that's what I will do!
I do have a job ... two in fact ;)
Comments
manager
teacher
coach
driver
director
counselor
maid
cook
agent
guide
oh. I think it's more than two
W
And your benefits of teaching Sunday School will be far better than any paycheck! :)
Hugs.
Yes, that's all we are...and sometimes we pop out babies...I'm still chuckling.