This would be the day that my blogging voice is just a bit forthcoming.
I know I will not be able to say what I want in the way that I would like to. The way my brain works lately I feel like there really is no order, so I will just list the crazy thoughts that are going on in my head ...
- my heart has been racing
- the tears seem to flow really easily
- some moments I can't catch my breath
- I'm having a hard time dealing with slow moments and really fast paced moments ... seems there is no in between.
- I really want to exercise more ... that really helps with my mind
- I wonder if I am qualified to teach Sunday school ... am I holy enough?
- I feel guilty for not playing enough with my 3 year old
- I seem to be in such a hurry when my children want to ask me something
- suddenly I think I have more time than ever, but I can't manage it
- I feel like I should be doing something more productive ... tackling home projects ... something
- I miss my girls when they are at school
- I miss my husband when he is at work
- I miss having friends to talk with
- I wish I didn't second guess myself
- I want to be more daring ... braver, more secure in making decisions
- I can't wait to finish up with my mouth ... jaw surgery and the removal of my braces
- I worry about the economy
- can we really afford the school we are sending my older two girls to?
- I miss my dad
- I can relate to my mom more and more everyday ... damn those genes!
- I want to live a simpler life and can't relax enough to do so
- I love my computer and I hate it
- my brother didn't tell me the good news about his wife being pregnant with #6 ... is he mad at me?
- I can recognize all the blessings in my life, yet I still feel sorry for myself sometimes ... ughhhhhhhh!
- I miss homeschooling
- I wish I could speak my mind in a more articulate way
- lately I feel like I wander my house with ADD ... the job seems so daunting
- I love being a mom
- I am a sad mom who tries her best to put on a happy face
- I have the best husband ever
- My girls are really good girls, but I worry for them
- I want to grow in my faith and I wish for my girls to ALWAYS find comfort in theirs
- I am tired of typing
- Am I whining?
- Do most moms feel like this?
- Am I just a little bit off balance?
- No I do NOT have my period
- Yes, I could be ovulating
- ((((SIGH))))
I know, OFFER IT UP!
Comments
It's called being a mom, my dear.
And I wish you lived closer.
:)
{hugs}
I miss my husband when he is at work
Me too. The days are so long sometimes and I ache for him to come home (my husband..not your's...lol).
I can recognize all the blessings in my life, yet I still feel sorry for myself sometimes ... ughhhhhhhh!
Tell me about it! I struggle with this so much!
I wish I could speak my mind in a more articulate way
Same here. Sometimes I feel like all the comes out of my mouth is a bunch of marbly mush...lol. It certainly doesn't reflect what I'm thinking. I wish I had a better vocabulary or was less tongue tied.
I am a sad mom who tries her best to put on a happy face
I can totally relate to this. Why is this? I agree, I love being a Mom, but I'm pretty sad a lot of the time."
Yes, I could be ovulating
LOL! Me too!
I'm not sure why your brother didn't tell you about their #6. Did you ask him? Is that normal behavior for him (to withhold information when he is upset)?
((HUGS)) E! I'm glad you shared all of this! I wish you lived next door.
You are anxious.
You are tired.
You are human.
For today just be.
Peace.
I am also enjoying the season changing from summer to fall-- it is kind of a 'sad' time because all the flowers are dying and trees are changing, yet it is also a time for reflection and inner growth too. Plus, I miss the sunshine which I know helps my moods.
I think I would enjoy time to myself but when I get it, I sometimes don't know what to do with it. Today I joined a Bible study and next week I think I'm going to start going to weekly Adoration.
Hang in there!
Oh my, I think many moms can relate to this. Maybe not every single thing because those are unique to your situation but just the overall insecurities, fatigue, confidence, and second guessing issues that are so common. Sigh...
I hope a peaceful feeling makes it way to you, soon, {E}.
{W}
~Elaine
~Elaine
((((hugs))))
Take it one day, one breath at a time. Your family is blessed to have you.
I'm glad you visited my blog -- reminded me how much I like to visit yours!
Keep up the great mothering -- and the great writing.