Fridays are the days that I usually take the morning a bit slower. I wake up a little calmer just knowing it is the end of the school week. If you saw me on Monday morning you would really wonder why there are two mothers living in this house. Today I am the calm mommy ... or really just a calmer mommy ;)
- I'm happy to not have to think about dinner tonight ... it's pizza
- I'm happy not to have to think of helping out with homework ... there's no school tomorrow
- I'm happy to have my husband come home and just relax ... he is off for 2 days (unless he is doing work via computer)
- I'm happy to not really have that afternoon rush ... today we will take swim team off (although most Friday's we won't)
- I'm happy to sit on the couch with my husband tonight ... maybe we will just sit, talk, and have a glass or two of wine ... maybe we will rent a movie ... maybe we will have a date night
Friday's just make me happy!
Comments
I wish we could get on the Friday pizza tradition. For whatever reason, we seem to resort to that mid-week and then I feel like I have to cook dinner on Fridays. Ugh.
{W}