Asking me for help with something in the kitchen when I am sitting on the potty.
Walking into my closed room when I am practically nude. *I don't need compliments on my underwear either.
My children asking for my help when I am in serious multi-task mode and there is a perfectly good dad just doing nothing.
The endless questions that they already know the answer to because I told them a million and one times.
The toilets that go unflushed. *Maybe they think they are conserving water?
The bathroom sinks with icky toothpaste all over ... ewwwwww!
The unbelievable amount of clothes that can never seem to find their way to a dresser drawer or a closet. *It's already that time to go through the closets/drawers and remove/exchange things. I HATE THAT JOB!
The itty bitty toy pieces that I find and dump on the stairs until they either get thrown away or I put them away. If someone other than me attempts to find the home for that toy ... it just doesn't happen. My children like to fake me out and just put the little toys in various other locations. It's like their own form of torture aimed at me.
The shoes, the flip flops, the sneakers ... 2x7=14 and my children do not lack in the footwear department.
LAUNDRY ... as soon as a basket of clean clothes gets emptied, it is loaded back up with dirty stuff. My house will never look show ready. So anyone who comes over better know that.
((((SIGH))))) ... today seemed like a very long day.
Comments
I have never been one to let my laundry pile up. What we wear one day is almost always washed, dried, and hanging in closets by the morning after it has been removed from bodies...like 12 hours later. But the other day, I decided to take a day off from laundry and it felt great. Of course, I totally made it for up with twice as much to do when I did do it again but still...
{W}
Some days I just feel like speaking what is on my mind and of course my thoughts are not always positive ;)
I did get a kick out of your comment about repeating yourself to the children. I have a feeling we'll still be doing that when they're grown and gone. LOL!
And we perfect the art of doing that whilst training our kids to "go bother their mum" ;-)
That list made me smile, thanks!