Is is silly on Halloween to be baking sugary icing chocolate chip pumpkin muffins?
Lately I feel like I have a big fat "F" in the special treats department.
So today my children will get my pumpkin muffins for dinner. There is some nutritional value with eggs and pumpkin ... right? Dessert will be CANDY and lots of it.
*Don't worry before crashing from their sugar high those girls will BRUSH THEIR TEETH a long, long time.
Recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
YUM YUM!
Ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/3 cup of miniature chocolate chips
Directions:
1. In one bowl combine ... eggs, pumpkin, and oil.
2. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients, then fold in the chips (you can also addpecans, but I am allergic).
3. Spoon batter in to muffin cups (2/3 full) and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees
Comments