Like how a little 3 year old can have so much fun just playing (for free) on a playground in the neighborhood.
I used to take my older girls when they were small to the playground ALL THE TIME. Especially when we lived in CA, I had my pick of about 8 different playgrounds. When we moved to NJ, I didn't frequent the playgrounds all that much because we really didn't have a great pick. We also had our first backyard playground so my girls had entertainment right outside my house doors. Today where we live, we also have a playset in the backyard, but I guess sometimes what you have can be boring.
I took little {c} to a playground and she had so much fun. I enjoyed just sitting outside ... the weather is just beautiful (sunny and 70 degrees). What was especially nice was being away from my house and the many distractions. I got to play with {c}, watch her climb, swing, and slide. There was also the opportunity for me to take some pictures which always makes me happy. For a short time there was even a mom with two children that came by and we chatted. I need to just chat sometimes.
What a really HAPPY FALL DAY ... hope yours is just as nice. If not, like me you may need to look outside your home ;)


Comments
And, the video of the race was great. Way to go!!