![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
*Miss {k} was the anchor for the relay (video) ... record breaking swim. This was only a few swimmers of our very large team that attended this swim meet. {m} and {e} swam and also did really well ... taking time off. {k} was again part of some records for the relays ... 200 free (15 years old) and 200 medley relay. She finished off her 10 year old swim in record breaking style ... how cool is that.
The weather was beautiful and this meet went so fast that we were able to do some fun afternoon activities ... the zoo, Beale Street, and dinner at P.F. Changs. A really nice break!

Comments
Great family day...and P.F. Chang's ...yum lettuce wraps.
Great pics! I loved the relay. So exciting! Those girls are some good swimmers. It's amazing to see girls like that at such a young age with such talent - and I loved watching their beautiful turns at the wall. I couldn't get any pictures to come up after I watched the relay....???
Glad you liked Memphis!
Hugs!
Loved the pictures and video. Are there pictures after the video? The screen indicated there might be more but nothing popped up although it might be a problem with my computer. It is moving very slowly this morning.
W
THANKS ladies ... it was a fun weekend.