- Girls off to school
- Straightened up the house (that means beds made and a clean sink)
- post office to buy a million stamps for Christmas cards
- Sears to buy an overly priced filter for my fridge
- Library to return some books that have been sitting in my house forever
- WalMart to buy some food and other necessities
- Little People play time with a certain 3 year old
- Stamp time with that same 3 year old
- Meatballs and tomato sauce cooking on the stove
- Made ... Rice Krispie Treats that are looking oh so yummy on my countertop
Now I am enjoying a little down time (computer time ... wink, wink) before the afternoon chaos starts in my house.
At least I have dinner mostly prepared. YAY!
Comments
There's nothing like the feeling of accomplishment when things align and there's no frantic running around.
blessings.
Enjoy your Rice Krispy treats!
Today was a crazy running day for me but tomorrow has the potential of being productive...if I choose to make it that way. ;)
Glad you had one of the GOOD ones!
And I'm sure your family loved your meatballs - delish! What a good Mommy and Wife you are!