We put some younger ones to work on yard cleanup ... we still have leaves in the back, but for now it looks cleaned up in the front. Hopefully one more weekend of work and the yard will be good until spring.
We also happened to find some fun little creatures in our yard. You never know what could be hiding amongst the leaves ;) ... Meet "Fred and Lola"
*Animals have been put back into nature and the hands have been washed.
The big people have been busy too. YESTERDAY, the husband and I did a bunch of yard work, went out on a dinner date, and did a little solo shopping without children in tow.
Our to do list is long today, so back to work we all go ...
Comments
Love the critters. We also love to catch and release.
Good luck with your long to-do list!
W
SUCH GORGEOUS GIRLS :o)
I'm not sure why sometimes blogger doesn't show that my bloggy friends have updated - ugh, so frustrating - I feel like I'm all behind in your life! :)
Great pics of teamwork - and I love the little critters....a lizzard of some sort and is that a a SNAKE???? Please tell me there aren't snakes in the south?
Hugs!