Well this is not a doll, but my real life 3rd daughter in the year 2000. She is rather sweet and almost looks like a doll.

BUT,
this is the doll. A few years back my mom gave her to {m}. She said that Poppie (my dad) thought this looked so much like her as a baby and he really wanted {m} to have it. I really am not "into" life-like looking dolls, but my dad was on his death bed and how could I say no to taking this doll home with us.

She may almost look like a real baby, but honestly my big babies
WERE NEVER THIS BIG ... EVER! This doll is huge and she is heavy ... made of porcelain. Even her dress is quite gaudy. I would have changed it out with baby clothes, but I couldn't because ... THIS DOLL IS
FAT. She really is way off the charts.

AND ... this doll is missing a finger that my mom put into a small ring box for me to take home. She said ... "just glue the finger back on".
I never did. For some reason this ring box finger sits in my jewelry drawer. A few times I opened it looking for something else, only to be completely creeped out.
Until a week ago, this doll sat upon the high bookshelf in {m}'s room, but after a nightmare involving this baby doll where there was blood dripping from the mouth and a long night in my room, we moved her. She now sits really high on the shelf of my closet.

Now seeing her up there so high next to my huge nursing books, a humidifier, and a stereo speaker ... SHE IS HUGE. Have I said that word enough?
THAT BABY DOLL IS HUGE!!!!!!!!
Comments
And more than anything, I cannot get over the size of that baby's thighs....
Good luck with whatever you decide to do with her.
We have a doll kind of like that around here and she has a wind-up thing in her back that plays a creepy little tune. My daughter loves her, but when she is at school I put her on a shelf behind some other dolls because she creeps me out.
Funny post!
Jen
The finger? hillarious and creepy at the same time!!!!
Thanks for making me laugh!
W
I like it.