FOOD ...



And can't forget some dessert ...

That's right, I am not going to be too fussy about eating foods with just a bit more calories. While I can chew, I am going to indulge just a bit ... not overdo it though ;)
This has turned out to be one of those weeks. Bitterness, anger, frustration, and tears have made their way to me. I hate whining about anything, but the whole surgery/insurance thing with my upcoming jaw surgery is totally WRONG. It makes no sense to me. I won't get into it, but I would appreciate PRAYERS.
(((SIGH))))
Now, I am off to shop for just a little bit of comfort.
Comments
I understand. Go. Eat. Shop. and eat something really, really yummy.
take care,
suz
I'm totally praying for you. Hang in there, honey. It'll get easier. And I know, sometimes the sucky things just wear you down and you crumble. Even strong women are allowed to break down sometimes.
By the way, whatever that first dish is, looks DELICIOUS. What is it?....And yes, enjoy for now - cause I think you're gonna need to build up some reserves. :) Or before we know it, we'll be calling you the "Skinny Minnie".
Enjoy your dinner. Looks delish!
((hugs))
Jen