Again it is the TEETH

Jaw surgery is coming up ...
It could be one or two jaws ... I'll know Monday.
I will be eating next to nothing unless I can get it through a syringe or a straw. Even a straw may be off limits ... no sucking.
I'm looking rather fit for me ... even sort of thin.
I may be a waif by the end of February.
A bikini this summer may be something I may just consider.
Jaw surgery may not be so bad.

Maybe ...
Comments
Jen
really though, on the upside, something like THIS is what I need to get my butt a bit on the smaller side.
terrible, I know. But I try to look for the silver lining.
good luck.
Your girls are gorgeous!!!
And when you can eat 'real' food again, just put the APB out there and all your bloggy friends will send you care packages full of calorie laden treats! :)
Good Luck! If you need me to blend a big mac for you just let me know.
*wink*