I throw myself into stuff all the time. It can be anything from the start of a swim season, a new school year, the election, a vacation, an exercise routine etc. I'm kind of in a phase where I really don't know what my focus should be. I turned on the television and honestly, I have no idea what is on this fall season ... NO IDEA AT ALL . If I watched television in the past few months, it was something kid related or Fox News. I NEED A NEW FOCUS. My current thoughts ... reading a fictional, just for fun book stepping up my exercise routine thinking about our Christmas wish lists and shopping baking more ... I really am slacking in this area ways to save money so that we can get a new (second) washer and dryer for the upstairs (not a fancy kind because this would mostly be used by my oldest two children)... I actually have hookups. I wonder if a lot of people go through a sort of "lull" period this time of the year. Surely it doesn't last long with the start ...
Comments
Glad your husband is back to help with the girls!
Everything looks better when the floor is mopped.
And number 3?
Great achievement. I need to learn not to stew over matters.
One thing I try and do when it comes to household stuff that gets so overwhelming is just set one small goal. Like I'll plan to wipe down the bathroom floor (and toilet :) but not do a top to bottom cleaning. Cause if it doesn't happen, well then I feel like a failure. I try to tackle projects in baby steps and you know what, eventually it all gets done.
Glad your hubs is home. I hear you on handling things by yourself. That's when you really see it takes two to parent kids. For sure!
I need to go get scrubbing. My floor is yuck yuck YUCK!
I'm a little jealous of your new phone too. :)