
What did you get right this week?
hmmmm ...
1. I didn't throw up at the oral surgeons when they took 2 SETS of molds. I know I posted this earlier, but having a huge mouthpiece filled with nasty cement that almost CAN'T fit into my mouth is NOT FUN. I had to focus on breathing so that I did't panic and GAG.
2. I helped my 8 year old make a castle without OVER-HELPING (if you know what I mean). The castle looks like it was made by an 8 year old.
3. I JUST bought tickets to a Jason Mraz concert (my post surgery gift to me and my older two girls). I usually leave this up to my husband. When it found me seats, I had exactly 2 minutes to confirm them or I would lose the spots. I hardly ever make a decision in 2 minutes. ANYWAY, I did it! Can't wait to go to this concert.
Comments
Have a great week!
I once did panic when molds were being taken of my mouth. I yanked the tray out and then had to pull out chunks of the goo which was in the process of setting up. Then I had to brush my teeth and start all over again. I did much better the second time and the bottom wasn't nearly as bad as the top. ;)
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!
Good for you.