Of course this is a little hard to see, but I really think the biggest difference with my face is really my PROFILE (which you can't see in these photos). I never really looked at myself before and thought I was ugly ... I just was really disappointed in my teeth and my smile. It seemed that as I got older, it was aging me more than I was comfortable with.
Of course my reasons for doing all this was more to treat my TMJ and increasing issues with misaligned teeth ... cavities. I'm sure when these braces come off I will really have a lot to smile about.
Really I am the very same person inside ... maybe just a little happier.
Really I am the very same person inside ... maybe just a little happier.
Comments
You look beautiful! The important thing though is that you are feeling better and that this will all have been worth it. I can definitely see the difference -- but you do look thinner. I hope you keep pushing your proteins. :)
Hugs!