I was just doing a little search for my 3rd grader. She just read an American Girl book and I told her that if she did a good job writing a little report that I would take her on a special one on one date. I'm just a little desperate to get her to read (blush). I wanted to find a simple way to help her format her writing (I ended up using my Write Source book).
Well, after googling I found this site on writing and could not believe it.
Am I reading this right ... is this a paid service to have someone write a paper for you? I know that students have been doing this for a while, but I never saw an advertised site ... yikes!
IT makes me wonder how many super smarty pants folks are really all that smart? Hopefully I am wrong.
Hmmmmmm ...
Comments
I mean, gee, if your going to bother to pay to cheat, you might as well have it done well! :)
and we wonder why *things* have gotten so awful... shortcuts.
It's terrible.