What I look forward to ...
GREEN grass
YELLOW tulips
PURPLE flowers on budding trees
BROWN mulch freshly placed in gardens
RED crimson clover
even ... WEEDS. That means my grass is getting ready to start turning from it's dead looking state of brown/yellow/gray to bright GREEN and GROWING.
Yesterday I even caught a sniff of freshly mowed grass. YUMMY!!!!!
Spring also means ...
- capris
- flip flops
- t-shirts
- less bulk in my laundry
- 70+ degree days
- heat goes off in the house (lower bills ... yay)
- gardening
- car washing
- bike riding
- more walks
- red cheeks on children who run and play more
I LOVE SPRING!!!!!!!
Comments
Fresh mowed grass, already? I guess things green-up a bit quicker down there in them parts. :) One thing to look forward to about moving South is shorter winters. Yea!
One of my favorite things that goes along with flip-flops -- painted piggies and pedicures!!! :) Oh how I was rich enough to get a pedicure every week. Wouldn't that be delightful?....
Hugs!
I so need a pedicure - then I can rock those flip flops!!!
XOXO
Jen
And, the toes are in great need of a pedicure.