She's NINE
and
what a FINE age it is.
9 wonderful things about my pretty girl ...
- She's a thinker ... you can always see her mind working
- She asks a lot of questions. While sometimes this can drive you nuts, I'm pretty sure it will get her far in life ;)
- She got her mommy's pretty blonde hair and I think it will stay for a while. If not, just like her mommy she can add a few highlights and it won't look "fake"
- She loves animals and creatures of all kinds. Sometimes we think she relates best with them. Maybe she'll be my VET someday.
- She is strong and agile. Her swimming is really coming along and she can be very FAST!
- She wears purple glasses and has braces, but is so cute looking with them!
- When she wants to do something she is relentless ... she'll keep at it and doesn't give up.
- She is sensitive and can be heartbroken easily ... good things to have in this world to make it a better place.
- She is quirky and unique. Hopefully those traits will serve her well. Originality is much more becoming to me and I hope that people who surround my sweet girl will find it endearing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my M&M ...
Comments
Happy Birthday, M!
W
XOXO
Jen
It's a good place to be.
And she's pretty much adorable in each and every way -- and oh how I wish I looked like that in a swimsuit -- oh, to be young again...