
- Puppy stuff (at least he has started to sleep through the night ... waking at 6am each day)
- Easter prep
- Holy week and the various lovely masses (The VIGIL was just beautiful ... always brings tears)
- Church dinner (I love that my parish is so family oriented and filled with active members)
- Play practice (thankfully the production is later this week)
- Swim practice
- orthodontist (I now have 4 rubberbands in my mouth and hopefully only 6 more months of braces)
- oral surgeon (everything is healing as it should and I can NOW EAT FOOD ... WOO HOO!)
On the schedule this week is lots of ...
- laundry
- grocery shopping
- driving to and fro
- twine rosary making (I still need to complete some more for my students)
- lesson planning for Sunday school ... only 2 more weeks until the school year ends
- birthday party planning (?) for a particular 8 year old about to turn 9
- Confirmation prep for my oldest
- sand, paint, and replace hardware for front door (this weekend)
- mulch yard (this weekend)
- work on the backyard raised vegetable planters (the husband and daughter made one already and still have one more to make) ... involves, leveling ground, rocks, and dirt placement.
I GUESS THIS MAY JUST BE ANOTHER BUSY WEEK ...
more like month
that may just carry into ...
the next month
Comments
Hugs to you and your beautiful family!
And Happy Belated Easter!