I completely got rid of my previous template. I wasn't thrilled with the colors (not sure how to change them) and when the header photo was messed up, I added my own picture, but I still didn't like the look of my blog.
So for now I went back to the MINIMA template, but actually researched and worked in a 3rd column. I like 3 columns ... looks neater to me with all of my "stuff".
It would be possible for me to look up someone and PAY that person to rework my blog, but as you can see from the few years that I have had this blog, that I like to mix things up a little. It could impact my visitors, but I don't care. I'm the one looking at it the most ;)
Trying to learn HTML or at least find ways to copy and change parts to get looks that I like.
Today my blog looks one way, but I can't guarantee what tomorrow's "LOOK" will be.
Patience ...
Comments
If you want a cheap and fast facelift, you can check out the girl I used -- she was very easy to work with and I think my new look represents my fun and whimsical side!