He isn't home today (off with 3 of our children at yet another AWAY swim meet), but I do know that he will see this on his handy dandy BRAND SPANKING NEW iPhone ;)
He'll have to pretend this little blog post is his card.
So here you go dear ...
I love you in 13 different ways for the # of years you have been DADDY ...
- You (on this FATHER'S DAY) are doing what you do best for our children ... being present for them as often as you can.
- You want the best for our children and work so very hard to provide what we NEED and what we WANT.
- You are oh so cool. Maybe you think you are getting "old", but you are hip ... current ... down with it baby.
- You helped give us child #1 (Miss SMARTY PANTS)
- You helped give us child #2 (Miss SWIM GIRL)
- You helped give us child #3 (Miss Wonder what she will be like when she grows up)
- You helped give us child #4 (Miss Tomboy)
- You helped give us child #5 (Miss DRAMA)
- You help me to discipline when I feel defeated ... we really work like a TEAM
- You show our children how important it is to FOLLOW through and do what you say you will, and say what you mean.
- You show our children how important it is to GROW and LEARN. Life is always changing and in many ways you know that being stagnant is not what GOD intended.
- You are FUN. You have a sense of humor and make our children laugh and smile.
- You make our children THINK for themselves. I tend to take the shortcut and do for them what I want, but you encourage them to work it through ... be THE BEST THEY CAN BE!
You are an AWESOME DADDY, dear husband of mine ...
*Hope you don't mind that I cheated a little with 5 posts about why you make a great DAD ;) I kind of think each one of those children make you WHO YOU ARE.
Comments
Sounds like he's pretty much a keeper -- but what a good wife you are to praise him up so beautifully! I know the TWO of YOU ARE A GREAT TEAM!!! :)
Hugs!