
Just two children ... the upcoming 6th grader and her 4 year old sister.
I'm really excited about the decision. Right now I am in planning mode. I'm pretty certain what I will do for MATH, but am waivering on some of the other subjects. Back in February I did try to put my 11 year old on the list for the virtual academy in our state. They only accept a certain number and it is all based on a lottery system. Well, it appears we are on the waiting list. While I thought this was just what I wanted to do, I am now thinking that what I like about homeschooling is also the freedoms that go with it.
So, I'm going to throw out a few ?'s to those who homeschool ...
- Any favorite curriculum suppliers?
- What is your favorite subject to TEACH?
Comments
I love teaching history and science. There are so many available and fun options for those subjects.
Best of luck!
I write my own curriculum primarily so can't help you much there. Are you familiar with this book?