Today was hot and keeping hydrated is so, SO important when you live in the humid South. Today we got to 97 and it was just so sticky. Yesterday I picked myself up a new water bottle. This water bottle is THE BEST ...

- It fits neatly in my car's cup holder
- It doesn't have a plastic or weird taste
- There is no valve that I have to pull up (I don't like that)
- I pop a little button and the cap opens and stays that way for me to POUR the water into my mouth.
- It keeps my water ICE COLD ... yes, it actually does what it says. I kept it in my car that I KNOW went over the 100 degree mark. It also sat in the steamy SUN at the pool.
I am notorious for buying those big multi--packs of water and grabbing one for the car. The problem during this time of the year is that a cold water bottle can turn HOT in a matter of an hour. I can drink room temp water, but HOT water ... ick!
So for my $21.99 purchase at TARGET I will hopefully ...
- not waste my $$$$ on water bottles that get thrown out
- do a good thing for the environment by not creating WASTE
- get to drink COLD water ... the thirst quenching kind ;)
TODAY on this very HOT (almost) SUMMER DAY, I am thankful to GOD for the people at the THERMOS company who created this oh so wonderful water (hydration) bottle (thermos). I got to drink COLD WATER and feel moments of happiness even when feeling icky and sweaty.
I think I may just get the hubby one for FATHER's DAY ;)
Comments
And I love your new header!
XOXO
Jen
Yes, we have many things to be thankful for...big and small!
Awesome water bottle.