... no way! I can't be old enough ;)
Was this the girl I saw hanging out with her girlfriends at the pool?
... I believe I saw her sitting far away from her "possible" mother with 4 other children
Could this be the girl who just a few months ago cared not a bit how she looked?
... if I look real close there may be a bit of mascara on this girl
13.5 ... WOW!
Some days it seems like yesterday that I was a very young mom cradling this colicky baby and singing Nat King Cole songs. Once upon a long time ago, it was just us girls (while Daddy worked). Now my little girl is growing up and finding out that while Mom isn't all that bad, her friends are really important. I guess her dad and I have reached that point where the conversations have to keep coming. She is still my little girl ... my first baby.
Comments
XOXO
Jen
My first born is almost that age in July and he was so disgusted with us when we sat on the curb and McDonalds to eat our ice cream cone. So embarrassing.
That is a great picture!
W
Thanks for your encouragement on my blog. I appreciate it.
Love your music.
Blessings. : )
Beautiful girl for sure!