Took a little trip to the great big state of TEXAS where we needed to pick up this girl ...
Who spent the week at a camp learning from the best of the best ...


After picking her up, we spent a few days in this great big pool ...
We spent 2 full days participating (3 of my girls anyway) and watching lots and lots of SWIMMING ...
Then we headed on over to see some BIGGER swimmers ...
I wish I could say that I have tons of great pictures to share, but I don't. That's rare for me on a vacation. TEXAS IS HOT and not all of us look as cute (all sweaty) as THIS ONE ...
Comments
I love Texas. Our oldest was born there and it is a state we could end up in once we retire from the military.
Looks like your daughter had some serious eye candy to distract her, huh? :)
And I love the fact that you guys have such great family time around the girls love of swimming. You are truly an inspiration.
And Sea World -- HOW AWESOME!!!
Sending hot, sweaty HUGS from TN -- and girl, one of these days I might plan to come your way! Let's just say it's been interesting here so far....