My little one ... the 4 year old, loves to go to the bookstore.
It never fails that she finds her way to the train table to play and then to those "oh so well written books" (NOT!).
It really frustrates me that these type of books are displayed to attract the young ones.
I even had to resort to reading a few of these "intelligent" (NOT!) books for girls.
This was my daughter's favorite.
You gotta love a story with characters named Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. You just know that something with a great moral with arise from this story (NOT!).
THANKFULLY, I am a strong mommy. One that doesn't cave into these books. Sure, I will read them, but we do have a rule that I will NOT BUY THEM!
We go to the LIBRARY for that ... 'ya know, the FREE STUFF ;)
Comments
Pinkie Pie...LOLOL! How lame is that?
W