Since I haven't shared my orthodontia update (I know you've been curious ... lol) in a while ...
I'm ALMOST DONE. Yesterday I visited the orthodontist ... removal of wires, x-rays, moving of some brackets, and new wires put on. In 4 more weeks I will head back and hopefully at that time I will get some REMOVAL NEWS. I've been promised that I will not be wearing braces by Thanksgiving. That's a good thing because I will be going to my HS reunion back home and I do not want braces for that.
It's a good thing we will be driving to that reunion because with all that metal and screws in my head, alarms might sound if I were flying ...
I can't wait to smile in photos with TEETH SHOWING. I know that I am physically capable of showing *the cheese*, but I'm vain and choose to look all serious.

OTHER GREAT NEWS for daughter #3. She got her braces off! The gums look a little swollen in these pics, but they will go down soon.
They even sent her home with balloons and a water bottle filled with candy. Of course that is to be consumed slowly ... not all at once ;)
Comments
And look how cute she looks without her braces! And yes, I'm sure dh will appreciate 2 less payments to the DDS.