The gloomy weather matched my moods. There were a few days here and there that I felt all the wonderful things a blessed mother like myself should. Just the other day I texted my husband to have him remind me of my wonderful life. That day was a good one. The VERY next day ... not so nice. In fact it proved to be one of my least shining moments as a mother. Somewhere in that day I believe I threatened to pack my bags and take a break from all of "this". It was BAD ... trust me.
- Maybe it's the rain.
- Maybe it's the lack of vitamin D.
- Maybe it's all this talk of H1N1 (swine flu) and it's fear factor
- Maybe it's the way people talk to one another.
- Maybe it's the way I see how Hollywood stars are not just admired for their acting skills, but NOW their opinions.
- Maybe it's that I see/hear ignorance and hypocrisy all at the same time.
- Maybe I see too many who are spoiled and ungrateful.
- Maybe I see too many who don't know REALLY what is MOST IMPORTANT in this world.
OR
- Maybe it's that I am just too SENSITIVE
- Maybe I have too much PRIDE
- Maybe I am taking things way too seriously and just need to CHILL a bit.
Today is Halloween and the SUN IS OUT. I'm hoping to soak in a little bit of vitamin D with a run, some raking of the yard, and carving of the pumpkins. That should help me to unpack those imaginary bags sitting at the front door and put a SMILE on this face.
If that doesn't HELP, then maybe I should get some advice from this girl ...
She seems to find a bit more humor in life!
(and yes, there are Swedish Fish on her cake)
Comments