I'm in the kitchen cleaning up when little {c} ... the four year old, says to me "Mommy, Daddy is on the phone for you!"
{c} had my phone and was playing a matching game ... or, so I THOUGHT.
When I got on the phone with my husband he told me his conversion play by play ...
{c} texted my husband 4 x with MY iPhone.
Daddy called and little {c} knew it was him because his picture comes up ;)
She asked "did you get my texts?"
He said "yes, I was going to ask you about them. I wasn't sure what you meant"
Little {c} replied "they were about the show {k} watched ... Charlie Brown"
Then I got my phone back. I think little {c} realized her dad wanted to talk with her mom ;)
I should be more careful when letting little {c} play with my phone.
Who knows who she'll TEXT NEXT?
Comments
Yes, my kids have texted John and my friend Tai before. And my boys always answer when they see Dad come up. And I have a horrible time "butt dialing" people right after I hang up with them...lol.
I thought of you the other night because I had to take Avery and Kylie to the urgent care and there was a LONG wait. K was playing on my phone and a very loud older man greatly disapproved of "that baby" being attached to electronics. So I took it away from her and she started screaming her head off. I said, "Would you rather her play with the phone or listen to her scream for the next hour?" He shut up...lol.
Cute pics!
XOXO
jen
(Have to say ... you have beautiful children... I know I have told you that already!)