So far it is starting off WELL ...
Really great weekend with sunny skies, a longest run, pumpkin carving, trick or treating, Feast of All Saints (beautiful mass and my mom's b-day), and yard cleanup. I love when I can create a list and actually accomplish it.
My girls had a blast and were so cute to look at. Little {c} was so excited this year. She loudly spoke "trick or treat" at each house and concluded with a very thankful "THANK YOU!" after receiving her candy. I wish I would have dragged around my video camera.
Today is the Feast of All Souls. I'm not sure I could explain it any better than Karen. Go visit her blog if you can!
Comments
I went back and read your last several blog posts -- I am so behind on my blog reading, but know I think of you and pray for you and wish I could seem to catch up!
And I love, love, love that pro-life pumpkin -- so who carved it exactly?...I think it's JUST AWESOME!!!
Monday HUGS!
I love that braces widget that you have on your sidebar. I need to get that! Two of my kids are dying to get their braces off and another one is dying to get hers on!
Have a great week!
XOOX
Jen