FOR TODAY...Outside my window... very cold (for the South) . 32 and that appears to be the high for the next few days ... brrrrrr!
I am thinking... about starting my photoshop online tutorial. I really want THAT to be something I accomplish for ME this year.
I am thankful for... feeling a little better since my really bad stomach ache. It knocked me out last night and because of it, I got very little sleep.
I am wearing... comfy clothes. I'm cold and feeling about 60% so the look for today is polartec top, stretchy black Champion pants, and my UGG boots when I do have to venture out in the next hour.
I am remembering... the great run I had yesterday on my new treadmill. 5 miles ... WOO HOO!
I am going... to take girls to swim practice, basketball practice tonight, and in between a stop at the Church for my daughter who volunteers to tutor.
I am currently reading... Hard as Nails by Justin FaticaI've actually had this book for a while, but never picked it up.
I am hoping... that my 4 year old has a great FIRST DAY at pre-k tomorrow. She was supposed to start Monday, but we had a "snow" day.
On my mind... what's not on my mind ? I'm always thinking and worried about something. The most pressing thing might be that I hope that I made a good decision to switch my plan about homeschooling. My 12 year old will be starting k12 ... the independent version. I tried to get her signed up this year through our virtual academy, but she hasn't budged from the #18 waiting list spot. We are struggling a bit on our own. Hopefully k12 will be a good move.
Noticing that... there is way too much negative status updates on FACEBOOK. I really try not to ever put whiney, complaining, or negative things as my update.
Pondering these words... "Do not worry about tomorrow: tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil" Matthew 6:34
From the kitchen... hot cocoa or lemon zinger tea. One I want, but I think the other will fair better in my stomach.
Around the house... laundry catch up, vacuuming dog hair (ugh). My house looks a little less cluttered since the Christmas decorations were taken down on Sunday.
One of my favorite things~ watching a child read.
From my picture journal...
I love this cute girl in the cozy hat. She had so much fun on our little getaway.
Comments