My Mom and Dad always had great photos of themselves TOGETHER. I'm not sure who was the photographer because when it comes to getting good pictures of my husband and I, it usually is one of our children snapping a picture.
The result can be risky ;)
*I love how my mom always posed for a photo. I think she secretly wished she was a model ;)

*just pretend you don't see that nasty cigarette in that photo :0


*During the last year of my dad's life ... he was pretty sick here, and heavier due to the meds that he was on.

I won't even venture back to the earliest of days of my husband and I, but I'll do that sometime soon (don't worry). For now, I'll go back nearly 5 years. Let me just remind y'all that I had my teeth/jaw FIXED.
The first few would be during the crooked years (yikes).
*Apparently I liked this shirt since it's been photographed twice.
*This was only about a year ago, but as you can see, I will not show the TEETH ...
braces are under that smirk.
*HERE I look just a bit TOO SMILEY. It was just days before this photo that I had my braces removed and I think my lips were really excited to show the TEETH behind them. It may ALSO be that I also had a glass or three of wine and
that could result in an extra BIG SMILE ;)
*I love this photo of the husband and I; so much that I framed it and placed it on my living room mantle. Maybe we both should wear hats more often. Then there can be
no complaints about hair ... or lack there of ;)
While I do love that my girls will sometime snap a photo or two of my husband and I ; it would be nice to really have some professional photos someday ... pictures of JUST US! I love my girls and take plenty of snapshots of just them. They certainly can never say that their mom/dad didn't photograph them. It would just be nice to have a few more pics of the man and I who helped create all those girls.
Comments
I love the retro pics of your parents. I also agree, the one of you and your hubby in the hats is a wonderful photo. I'd have framed it too.
P.S. Fun music, too =)
These are adorable.