
Some successes this week include ...
1. Detail cleaning ... in the kitchen the stove top certainly needed it and in the bedrooms I dusted furniture and wood blinds (despise that job).
2. Helped a certain little girl make her "cub of the week" poster about her. Mostly that entailed printing out photos and gluing them onto a poster board. She put some finishing touches on it with stickers ...
3. I baked three times this week; cookies on Tuesday for little {c}'s birthday treat at school, an amazingly yummy baked cinnamon French toast on Wednesday morning, and today (before the 8am hour) I made my famous banana bread (well, famous in my family). I have to remember to bake more often because I really do enjoy doing it. Sometimes when things are crazy it really is the last thing I want to do, but in the end ... so worth it!
Comments
Very cute "all about me" poster.
:) Jen
Thanks so much. By the way, your family is beautiful!