
Between ...
- the last days of school
- getting 3 girls ready, packed, taken to and from camp
- entertaining the inlaws for nearly 10 days
- trying to tackle the mess in my backyard
- swim team practice and an away swim meet somewhere in there
Ahhhhhhhh, it has been busy to say the least.
Summer vacation started nearly 2.5 weeks ago, but it sure has not felt like a vacation to me. At least not the type of vacation that I would envision.
BRING on summer!
Hopefully it will be a little slower, a little more relaxing, and a little less busy
or
I may just look like the crazy lady in that photo (yes, that is me).
Comments
I'm sure it's how most of us feel sometimes too. I don't know who ever said summer vacation was a relaxing time, but they obviously lived in the arctic or something. I'm facing all of the same things. Summer camps, summer guests and family visits, more church activities, more places to go to, etc...I need a break from summer break.
Take it as easy as you can and have a great summer.