ALL of my girls start school in just 5 weeks from today.
I can hardly believe it!
Seems like it was just April and May , and we were running around getting ready for someone's Communion, having someone else's birthday, finishing up school, and starting the long course season of swim meets.
Then June came and suddenly there were camps ... 3 of them went AWAY for a week. Then there was a week of rest before Vacation Bible School. When that finished, we all headed AWAY for a 9 day vacation to my mom's in FL.
Hardly back a week from vacation and we stumbled into a 3 day swim meet. Today I wake up and know that in just 90 minutes I will have the 8 year old at her little "educational" camp for the next 2 weeks (just 3 hours a day).
It's July 12th and still I NEED to ...
- paint 2 bedrooms
- paint 2 bathrooms
- sod part of the backyard
- swim more
- play more
- do more ('cause the list never ends)
OF course there is no pressure from the stores (yeah right!) to push the upcoming school year on me ;)
I believe that TARGET has previewed their uniforms, and are making room for the school supply section.
It's just starting to feel like summer and before I know it ... it will be OVER! ((((SIGH))))
Comments
Uniforms....ughhhhh. Luckily this year I only have to buy them for our youngest, since a wonderful friend gave us TONS of uniforms from her children who are now moving on to college. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole uniform thing, I just don't like having to go shop for them.
Wow! You have a lot of things left on the list to do. Sod part of the backyard? I'm impressed you can do that.