Needless to say ... I CAVED. I like a "printed out card". If I didn't do the card, I know I would have felt terrible. What I am doing differently this year is ... sending the card to less people (because in the past I seem to send cards to A LOT OF PEOPLE). Some can just view my card HERE online via my blog or FACEBOOK.
That is my compromise ...
LESS PRINTED CARDS.
HERE IS my card this year ... (just forget that I have share all of my info - names and all. I tried to hide them with those little stickers)

Comments
on another note...
dh and i went to see "Sister Hazel" in concert (and you probably already know where this is going...) - i'll preface this by also saying that i only know / knew ONE of their songs and had never seen them before - *but* the lead singer, when he came out on stage LOOKED JUST LIKE YOUR HUSBAND!! I'm sure it's different up close and personal, but from a distance, man, identical! i thought there was something you were hiding :)