I'm trying my best to get caught up, but things are busy with school, work, swim team, and trying to register for middle school/high school next year. In the mix of that we had some snow days that really shut our town down (5 day weekend). The girls were home from school, the husband even spent part of the week working from the dining room, I still had to homeschool as well as do a little bit of work from home, doctor appointment was cancelled, and a shadow day at our local Catholic school NOW needs to be re-scheduled. It's nice to have snow days, but they honestly can wreak havoc on LIFE.
Some things that did take place (eventually) ...


Some things that did take place (eventually) ...
Fun in the SNOW
I turned the big 4-0 ! My dear hubby took me to a fine restaurant and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Comments