Such as the husband's shout from the bedroom for me to come see something.
I quickly go to see what he wants.
He holds up a dry cleaner's hanger, clear bag, and what appears to be ...
I quickly go to see what he wants.
He holds up a dry cleaner's hanger, clear bag, and what appears to be ...
GYM SHORTS!
I must have thrown gym shorts in the bag that was being sent to the dry cleaners.
Normally I just dry clean dress shirts, dress pants, and dresses.
I don't dry clean smelly, athletic shorts.
My husband just laughed ... I did too.
We will just call these shorts his DRESSY GYM SHORTS.
LOL!
I must have thrown gym shorts in the bag that was being sent to the dry cleaners.
Normally I just dry clean dress shirts, dress pants, and dresses.
I don't dry clean smelly, athletic shorts.
My husband just laughed ... I did too.
We will just call these shorts his DRESSY GYM SHORTS.
LOL!
Comments
Love the formal shorts.