Have I mentioned that I homeschooled for 3 years?
Did you know that I really love to buy curriculum and books?
I can't be the only homeschooling mom who has bought books that she never used ... can I?
I needed to get off my booty and sell some of this stuff once and for all. Of course I know that eBay is funny in that you have to know what will sell. Sometimes it's just not worth the time and effort to try to unload stuff. It's been a few years since I have tried to sell, but believe me I know from experience that some things just don't hold their value. Hopefully the books that I have listed will put money back in my pocket.
The main reason that I want to SELL is that my three oldest girls will be at schools that require me to BUY their curriculum. For each of them that amounts to nearly $300 ... yikes! If I can pay CASH out of what I am trying to sell on eBay for at least one child, that will help big time!
So if you know anyone who is looking for curriculum for their homeschooler ... take a peek. I'm not too proud to BEG in any outlet I can ;)
Comments